I’ll keep it blunt.
I can’t speak for everyone, but anyone who thinks charging for music is a bad thing has no idea what being a musician is like and need to reevaluate their mentalities. No one owes you the musical entertainment that we provide for you. Plus, some of us actually need the financial support.
If you truly feel like we as musicians are wrong to require you to pay to have our music downloaded directly to your devices for you to have in pristine quality wherever you go, then don’t support us. Don’t buy our music. Stop listening to us. Unfollow us.
However, if you believe that our product is worth your time and money, you believe that we should make more new, better music than we have given you before, and you believe that we have a talent that truly warrants your attention, then please support us. Purchase our honest, skillful, original, enjoyable musical product. Talk about us, online and/or in real life. Support us in any way you can.
If you don’t like these circumstances, then we are not obligated to kiss your ass. These are the essential guidelines you as the listener are adhering to, so saith the producers of your music library. We have the power to create, and you have the power to choose.
I cannot really comment on the charging for music thing
Because a) it’s the way the music industry has worked for literally centuries. Like the work? Buy it and support the artist so they can make more music etc. Arguing about it is stupid and meaningless.
And b) All my music is completely free, mainly because I don’t have the courage to set a price and my music is generally a copyright minefield
YOU CAN HOWEVER GIVE ME A SICK DONATION ANS DOWNLOAD SHIT 4 IDK 5OP OR SUM SHIT FUKKEN CHECK OUT DEES CHOONS@ http://SWAFFELCORE.BANDCAMP.COM
WANT SEX SOUNDS AND PEOPLE CREAMING AT 463729BPM? OFC U DO DownLOADEIN IT YOU WINKYES
Okay thats about the seventh comment I’ve seen about people publicly stating they’re refusing to pay for Mic & dB’s new song.
You don’t have a measly $1 to spare and feel that you absolutely need to pirate it. Go for it, knock yourself out, but do us all a favour, shut the fuck up about it, you’re just being an arrogant little shit.
Send me a Smash Brother and I'll tell you:
- Mario: My favorite video game series, and favorite game in the series.
- Luigi: A character I would like to see get more attention.
- Peach: A character I'd like to get a kiss from.
- Bowser: A boss battle that I love
- Donkey Kong: A bad guy I'd like to see become good.
- Diddy Kong: Favorite sidekick character, or a character I think could use a sidekick.
- Yoshi: A character that I think deserves their very own spinoff series.
- Wario: A character I don't like in one of my favorite series.
- Link: A game or a part of a game that really tested my courage.
- Zelda: A game that had the most or one of the most perplexing puzzles.
- Sheik: A plot twist I really like.
- Ganondorf: An item from a game I'd do anything to have.
- Toon Link: A series I think could use a new look.
- Samus: A character who's outfit I'd totally wear.
- Zero Suit Samus: A character who I'd like more backstory for.
- Pit: An older game or series I'd like to see get revived for a sequel.
- Ice Climber: A game I love to play with others.
- R.O.B.: My favorite gaming accessory.
- Kirby: A Character who's abilities you'd love to have.
- Metaknight: A gaming mystery you'd really like to see cleared up.
- King Dedede: A series you can't get enough of.
- Olimar: A game that feels like it took ( or is taking ) forever to be releaed.
- Fox: A game you enjoy but other people don't really seem to.
- Falco: A game I am unusually good at.
- Wolf: A gaming Cliche I'd like to see put to rest.
- Captain Falcon: Competitive multiplayer, or co-op?
- Pikachu: Favorite Pokemon
- Pokemon Trainer: What kind of pet I would have from the world of video games.
- Lucario: A game everyone seems to enjoy but you can't get into.
- Jigglypuff: A song I really like from a game.
- Marth: A game I never played but would really like to.
- Ike: My Smash Bros. Mains
- Ness: A game I regret not experiencing when It was new.
- Lucas: A game I really wish they would localize in my region.
- Mr. Game & Watch: Classic games, or modern games?
- Snake: A cutscene I really love.
- Sonic: My most wanted characters for the next Super Smash Bros. Game
- Roy: A character I would replace with another character ( from the same game or a different one )
- Mewtwo: A character in one of my favorite series that I wish would make another appearance
- Dr. Mario: Favorite Alternate Outfit?
- Pichu: Part of a game that makes me question the developer's decision making skills.
- Young Link: A game that I consider my childhood.
REBLOG if you have amazing talented artist friends!